Login to access subscriber-only resources.
- IJASCFRT distributes its technical publications throughout the world and wants to ensure that the material submitted to its publications is properly available to the readership of those publications. Authors must ensure that The Work is their own and is original. It is the responsibility of the authors, not IJASCFRT , to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
- Neither IJASCFRT editors, nor any other party involved in the preparation of material contained in the IJASCFRT site warrants that the information contained in the IJASCFRT site accurate or complete, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such material.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- Neither IJASCFRT editors, nor any other party involved in the preparation of material contained in the IJASCFRT site are responsible for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site.
- The IF Specified is calculated by us. Please clarify yourself before Proceeding with the Journal IF.
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. We will not be responsible in this matter.
- Neither IJASCFRT editors, nor any other party involved in the preparation of material contained in the IJASCFRT site assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the IJASCFRT site.
- By submitting the publication fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time, The Publisher reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement immediately by providing notice online. Continued use of the online Journal for more than 30 days after such notice shall constitute acceptance of such modification.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers: A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper. B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.